Thursday, October 14, 2010

Connect to the power of Nature through Lucid Dreaming.

Living in the urban environment, most of us have limited chances to be with the Nature, as often as we would wanted to. We all know that by spending a few hours in the forest, we would of make ourselves healthier. There is no other known medication to achieve the same result. Simple by thinking of being in the forest, we starting to experience it's healing powers.
In 2002 I have spend five weeks in the jungle of Yocatan Peninsula. During my spiritual journey I had an ithea to practice special meditation technique, that will allow me to become connected to powerfull hiling force ot previously visited Natures environment at will. That technique involve visualisation and projection of memorised sensations of being in the particular place, while consciousness reaching a state of induced lucid dreaming.

When I been found a spot in the jungle that intuitively felt enigmatic to me, I have been making this place an anchor point. To do that, I have been placed myself in the meditative state and focus on collecting sensations, memorizing how everything feels in the particular moment. I would bear my feet. Touch a brunch of a tree with my hand. Close my eyes. Quiescent my Mind. First I would focus on what my hand feel. Bark of a tree actually vibrating. Tree and I become one, feels like through that tree I am touching everything else around. I can feel how forest breasing in unison all through my hand. Then I include focus to my feet as well. Cold moist grass katalizes my energy flow downwards maintaining it's circulation. Brease that make tips on the plants tickle my ankles. That too gets includet in arrey of attention points. Slowly expanding area of highly amplified perseption to include everything I can feel in that very moment. Everything I smell, touch, hear in that moment records as a strong memory.

I open my eyes and copying powerful visual sensation to my mind plane. To do that, I am blinking slowly when my eyes closed I am trying to keep same picture in my mind. Visual Memory gets refind with every cycle I am opening and closing my eyes until I can visualize my environment as sharp as if it's real.

I evaluate my perseption of gravity and magnetic forces, I feel it can sense it different in every place. Process of expanding focus and evaluating every detail of me being in the moment eventionally brining me to sense of extreme connectedness to everything around. That sense is a single thought containing all at ones defines in my single intention to remember that moment.

Now I am redy. I can be enywhere to re-experience same moment, projecting reality that I have prepared in my memory. I start by reaching high degree of initial physical relaxation. With my eyes closed, I am starting to evoke memorized sensations. Expanding my focus same way I did when I have been memorizing it. I first focus on my hand. Memories of the Tree, I have been touching, starting to refine sharper, as I immerse deeper into meditative state. Something as particular tickling sensation on my ankles I had experienced only ones. When unique segments of a memorie pulled into focus, other connected sensation evokes simultaneously. Gradually experience of desired reality starting to dominate over present reality. It fills I am in two places at ones. When I focus on visualizing where I am, it's like opening a minds eyes. That is the moment I wake up into a dream. Only sense of gravity prevent me from entering a Lusid Dream. I still feel connected to physical reality. Now All it takes is a release of your virtual self. I discovered how to trick my mind to diminishe sence of gravity. I had to make myself feel, what we all fill in the plane when it's landing and starting to slow down. Internal sence of inertia is a sensation needet to pass trew into a Dream Reality.

When we project dream reality out of memorie of an existing place, both places are entingled threw our consciousness. In the Lucid Dream we instantly connected to that physical place and it's healing energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment